This Top Firm brings together architecture, landscape architecture, planning, urban design, and interior professionals with the goal of providing new and creative ways of creating interactive architecture.
For more than 20 years, they have worked at the intersection of public and private space, creating intentionally timeless design solutions that integrate nature and context.
Recognized with over 125 international industry awards, among them the American Institute of Architects’ highest honor, the Presidential Citation for integrating design and community service.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects.
- Work collaboratively in a cross discipline environment.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with community activism projects a plus
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.