Their passionate and empowered team engaged in a creative process, resulting and in impactful design solutions that enrich people’s lives. Seeking a better world by investing in architecture and design, and a sustainable and regenerative future.
For more than 60 years, they create high-performance architecture and interior design solutions that not only wow and withstand, but also enrich people’s lives and serve the greater good.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Assist Project Manager in preparing budget and schedules, and in monitoring adherence to work plan. Interact with consultants and agencies.
- Interested in working on many different phases of projects, construction knowledge, and detail-oriented.
- Participate in the development of working drawings, and help fulfill requirements / deliverables of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents phases.
Skills and experience:
- A strong design portfolio, with construction knowledge capable to put a set of drawings together and good communication skills.
- Experienced with Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience with educational buildings a plus!
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.