This Top Firm resolves complex design problems into timelessly simple solutions and they believe that simplicity comes from understanding.
With a deep understanding of construction techniques and practices, their work embodies responsible design – with each project exhibiting a specific stylistic signature. The result is elegantly straightforward, compellingly enduring, and powerfully significant.
Combining architectural design and technical design expertise with municipal compliance capabilities, they distill complex concepts into intelligent, expressive solutions. Through their collective coding, zoning, and technical and conceptual knowledge they resolve intricately interrelated pieces into a seamless, cohesive whole.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Ability to work by themselves as well as within a team.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Working individually or as part of a team.
- Work collaboratively in a cross discipline environment.
Skills and experience:
- Strong sense of detail, design, and graphics.
- Interested in understanding all phases of a project to become more well rounded.
- Critical thinking.
- Experience working with AutoCAD.
- Revit knowledge and experience.
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere.
- Experience with rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of historic buildings a plus.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.