They are a team of architects and designers with unique backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common – they share a strong desire to use their expertise and knowledge to design solutions that will help people in moments that matter most. This focus makes them leaders in their field. Together, they discover optimal solutions with their clients. It is their five decades of specialization that allows for effective communication, collaboration and precision in the complex, changing world of healthcare.
The firm exists to provide remarkable, strategy-driven, business-justified solutions for their Healthcare clients.
The firm will be the leading nationally recognized source of healthcare advisory and design services by equipping the country’s healthcare providers with holistic solutions that drive sustainable success of our organizations and people.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Strong sense of detail, design, and graphics
- Interested in understanding all phases of a project to become more well rounded
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
- Experience working with AutoCAD. Revit is a huge plus!
- Strong capability to develop ideas
- Great communication skills
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.