Florida is known for its beautiful Art Deco work in Miami and a plethora of cultures coexisting and creating art together.
This firm was founded by an architect with over 25 years of experience in architecture, design, planning, and construction in leadership roles. They have worked internationally with known design firms, including Frank O. Gehry and Richard Meier, on major projects in USA, Europe, Caribbean, Mexico, Japan, and Middle East. The firm’s expertise includes a variety of building types, such as residential, cultural, commercial, hospitality, retail, mixed use, high rise office, and science & technology buildings.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Professional Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- 1 – 4 years of experience
- Experience in coordination and execution of construction documents
- Experience with office suite, indesign, Autocad, and photoshop
- 3D program experience i.e. Sketchup, Archicad, Revit, or Rhino
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.