A hiring firm in New York has a wonderful opportunity to join their team as a Junior Designer. This Firm has been able to translate their Founder’s keen eye for detail, cultivated in their work on luxury residential projects, to large-scale urban projects in New York, Miami, and Los Angeles for major developers such as Greenland USA, Blackstone, CIM, and Ian Schrager Company.
As architects and designers, their most important asset is the ability to listen. Listening occurs at many levels, from what a client speaks to what a context will whisper. It is their role to interpret these many voices to create projects of lasting and timeless design. Their work occurs at a range of scales, and we take great pleasure in shifting focus from the design of a ground-up building to detailing a light fixture or bench. They believe in design that is integrated at all levels, from the urban to the most tactile detail, where nothing is an afterthought.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense and attention to detail.
- Strong technical capabilities
- Ability to put a set of drawings together
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.