Together, Bang Dang and Rizwan Faruqui work on projects of all different types and scales and bring over 30 years of experience in the design field working previously with a variety of firms and a variety of project types.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Position: Junior Architect
Company: F A R + D A N G ⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Passion to work with clients on their vision
- Interest in working all phases of a project and with a residential focus
- Creative problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented disposition
- Experience with 3D computer modeling in Rhino and Revit
- Proficiency in 2D drafting in AutoCAD
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂