Inglese Architecture + Engineering was founded in 1988 by John C. Inglese AIA, PE. The firm’s extensive architectural, design, and engineering experience extends to a diverse range of typologies including mixed-use, affordable housing, market rate housing, and municipal projects throughout the New Jersey area. With a solid understanding of New Jersey’s local communities and their needs, Inglese is committed to designing buildings and homes that add to what makes each neighborhood distinct.
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: Inglese Architecture + Engineering In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: Newark, NJ
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Interest in working all phases of a project
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong detail sense and graphic skills
- Experience with rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of historic buildings a plus
- Strong and versatile portfolio with not only academic work but real work
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂