Nelligan White is a New York City firm recognized for pioneering work in energy-conscious and sustainable design. This comprehensive practice of architecture includes new construction, master planning, and the reconstruction and adaptive re-use of historic structures. The firm’s projects range from the design of individual pieces of furniture to institutional projects over 1.2 million square feet. Over the last ten years, Nelligan White has designed and administered construction for projects totaling over a half billion dollars in value. Most of this work has been for educational, institutional and commercial clients.
Position: Intermediate Designer
Company: Nelligan White In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Interested in working on many different phases of projects, construction knowledge, and detail-oriented.
- Participate in the development of working drawings, and help fulfill requirements / deliverables of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents phases.
- A strong design portfolio, with construction knowledge capable to put a set of drawings together and good communication skills.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂