Position: Intermediate Designer
Company: Nelligan White In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Interested in working on many different phases of projects, construction knowledge, and detail-oriented.
- Participate in the development of working drawings, and help fulfill requirements / deliverables of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents phases.
- A strong design portfolio, with construction knowledge capable to put a set of drawings together and good communication skills.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂