GF55 has a wide variety of projects and a diversity that enables us to bring a fresh visionto each project.
GF55 has a principal-led management approach whereby one principal is responsible fordirecting the team and monitoring quality through each phase.
GF55 seeks excellence through a collaborative search for the best solution in the creationof architecture.
GF55 believes that cost control needs to be continuous and transparent, from the beginningof the design process.
GF55 is committed to and experienced in Green Building / LEED system. We have LEED certifiedstaff and are committed to environmental building technology.
GF55 has a corporate culture that is dedicated to each client, and is grounded in a “hands-on”approach that is practical and effective.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: GF55 (you MUST check the company website before making a decision and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “YES“ or ”NO”, so we know you like the company you’re choosing) ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Interest in working all phases of a project
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong detail sense and graphic skills
- Experience with residential and hotel work a plus
- Strong and versatile portfolio with not only academic work but real work
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂