⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: JG Neukomm Architecture REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 2-6 years experience
- Passionate about design and housing projects
- Interest in working all phases of a project
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong detail sense and graphic skills
- Experience in hospitality / development background a big plus
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂