⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Company: One Hat One Hand REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: San Francisco, California
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- creative interior designers that are interested in working on many different phases of projects
- construction knowledge
- Strong design portfolio, with construction knowledge capable to put a set of drawings together and good communication skills
- Experience with Revit a must
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂