studioMDA‘s work includes high-end and affordable residential, cultural, commercial, institutional, mixed-use, and architectural design competitions. Throughout the last sixteen years, the studio has designed and built over a dozen art galleries and over one hundred art booths and exhibitions. studioMDA works at multiple scales, from product design to urban planning, and collaborates with a wide range of arts, engineers and construction professionals from the very beginning of each project. Currently, the office is expanding its portfolio of cultural projects with the Faurschou Foundation in Brooklyn, the new Andrew Kreps Gallery in Tribeca, and a private art museum in Thailand.
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: studioMDA ⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: Manhattan, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- Experience working on cultural projects is a plus
- Proficiency with Rhino, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense and attention to detail.
- 3D Modeling experience is necessary
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂