Inglese Architecture + Engineering was founded in 1988 by John C. Inglese AIA, PE. The firm’s extensive architectural, design, and engineering experience extends to a diverse range of typologies including mixed-use, affordable housing, market-rate housing, and municipal projects throughout the New Jersey area. With a solid understanding of New Jersey’s local communities and their needs, Inglese is committed to designing buildings and homes that add to what makes each neighborhood distinct.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Company: Inglese Architecture + Engineering ⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: Newark, New Jersey
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Strong sense of detail, design, and graphics
- Interested in understanding all phases of a project to become more well rounded
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
- Experience working with AutoCAD. Revit is a huge plus!
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere
- Experience with rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of historic buildings a plus
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂