Marvel Architects is a solutions-driven design practice that integrates context and nature into every project, meeting each design challenge by listening to its surroundings. The result is a thoughtful design that inspires users to remember what was there before and to marvel at what it has become. With offices in New York and San Juan, Marvel is an international firm dedicated to creativity and diversity. From affordable housing and cultural institutions to high-end residential and hospitality, Marvel sees every project as an opportunity to create spaces of engagement.
Current projects include solar deployments in Puerto Rico, a new regional theater of national importance in Arkansas, and the redevelopment of the Brooklyn Navy Yard into a destination for technology and entrepreneurship.
Position: Intermediate Architect
Company: Marvel Architects ⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York City, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with community activism projects a plus
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂