Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position : Junior/Intermediate
Architect Company: George Sexton Associates (GSA) In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location : Manhattan, New York
Salary : Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Degree in Architecture or Lighting Design OR minimum one year architectural lighting design experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to use software tools to produce architectural drawings
- Basic understanding of lighting control systems
- Strong problem solving, research, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and AGI32 Software strongly preferred
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂