Hoos Architecture was founded by Thomas Hoos who has over 25 years of experience in architecture, design, planning, and construction in leadership roles.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Architect Company: Hoos Architecture In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Professional Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- 1 – 4 years of experience
- Experience in coordination and execution of construction documents
- Experience with office suite, indesign, Autocad, and photoshop
- 3D program experience i.e. Sketchup, Archicad, Revit, or Rhino
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂