Established in 1981 with a specific focus on the Washington, DC market, Shalom Baranes Associates has been at the forefront of development in the capital city, and maintains one of the city’s strongest portfolios of major building projects, ranging from multi-unit residential and hotel, to mixed use and office building programs. SBA is recognized for its command of base building issues specific to the unique Washington, DC regulatory and urban contexts, from development of preliminary massing schemes to layout of functional, efficient floorplates that incorporate the most advanced technologies. The firm is equally acknowledged for its ability to synthesize coherent, practical building solutions from complex and varied building programs. SBA excels in developing innovative building designs that respect the surrounding fabric while presenting a fresh and dynamic vision that is appropriate to the mission of each client.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Architect Company: Shalom Baranes Associate Architects In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: Washington D.C, USA
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Professional Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- Master planning and urban design experience
- 3 + years of professional experience
- Architectural experience concept development through construction detailing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Ability to multitask effectively and manage in house and consultant teams.
- Experience preparing clear client presentations for concept and schematic phases.
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂