A hiring firm in New York has a wonderful opportunity to join their team as a Junior Architect.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense and attention to detail.
- Strong technical capabilities
- Ability to put a set of drawings together
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.