Their design narratives include projects of all sizes, programs and complexities. Each project is unique to its context and it’s environment. They collaborate with their clients to understand their vision and goals, and utilize our design approach to achieve this through buildings and places that strengthen and improve the urban and human experience.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Intermediate Architect
Company:S9 Architecture⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in ourJob+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense and attention to detail
- Strong technical capabilities
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂