The hiring firm provides architecture, design, and master planning services for projects throughout the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area using a collaborative approach with each project. The firm’s expertise encompasses transit-oriented developments; mixed-use housing, retail, and office projects; affordable, senior, family, and special-needs housing; hotels and restaurants; educational facilities; and adaptive reuse projects.
The firm designed its first library in 1983, first school in 1985, first affordable housing project in 1988, and first mixed-use residential project in 1990.
In the late 1990’s, this firm helped to spark the resurgence of the historic core in downtown Los Angeles. They designed the first three buildings under LA’s Adaptive Reuse Ordinance in the Old Bank District, and have since rehabilitated over 40 historic buildings throughout the City.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Strong sense of detail, design, and graphics
- Interested in understanding all phases of a project to become more well rounded
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
- Experience working with AutoCAD. Revit is a huge plus!
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere
- Strong capability to develop ideas
- Great communication skills
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.