Organized as a collaborative environment, all members of the team participate in design, technical work, and construction administration. Although the list of residential and commercial projects are extensive, a long-standing commitment to public and cultural work has remained a central part of the practice.The collaboration of Principals Bruce G. Nelligan, T. Michael White, and Jake LaChapelle is based on the shared belief that good architecture should enhance the quality of life for the individuals and communities involved. Integral to this belief is the architect’s responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable solutions into every aspect of the design process. Educated as modernists, they believe independent research and an in-depth understanding of both modern and traditional building technologies can beneficially inform the contemporary architectural practice.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Intermediate Designer
Company: Nelligan White REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 1 to 4 years of experience.
- Interested in working on many different phases of projects, construction knowledge, and detail-oriented.
- Participate in the development of working drawings, and help fulfill requirements / deliverables of Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents phases.
- A strong design portfolio, with construction knowledge capable to put a set of drawings together and good communication skills.
- Experience with Revit and AutoCAD
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂