Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Intermediate Designer
Company: George Sexton Associates REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to use software tools to produce architectural drawings
- Basic understanding of lighting control systems
- Strong problem solving, research, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit and AGI32 Software strongly preferred
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂