Indidesign is an award-winning design studio, specialized in interior design and branding for luxury hospitality and high-end commercial interiors. They have successfully completed projects on four continents for major hospitality corporations as well as private owners.
They strongly emphasize the creative process and project management. Their work is powered by their commitment and dedication to clients. The work of Indidesign has been published on domestic and international publications including Architectural Digest, Wallpaper, Time, Interior Design and Metropolis.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Position: Junior Architect
Company: Indidesign ⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: Los Angeles, California
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Creative designers that are interested in working on many different phases of projects
- Detail oriented in the field of interiors design
- Specialized in Hospitality and high end design
- Experience compiling and organizing Construction Documents
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂