This mission has guided us for more than five decades and has shaped a broad and award-winning practice — now 190 professionals in New York City, Washington, DC and Boston engaged in architecture, planning, and interiors. A persistent exploration of historic, cultural and civic meaning guides our work, while our design is contemporary and reflects the materials and technology of today.
Planning, restoration and the design of new buildings are the fundamental underpinnings of our practice. Many of our projects involve the stewardship of historic buildings in sensitive urban sites — the work for which we have become best recognized. Our deep sense of identity and evolving perspectives on design have guided our practice in new construction as well as master planning and urban design. With our clients and friends, we continue the dialogue.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Company: Beyer Blinder Belle (BBB)⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York City, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Strong and versatile portfolio with not only academic work but real work.
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Additional proficiencies (in Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suites, hand sketches, digital renderings) are welcomed
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere
- Experience with civic and cultural projects a plus
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂