Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Designer
Company: Interior Architects In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: New York, New York &/or San Francisco, California
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 3-6 years of experience
- Works with team to develop design ideas and create drawings
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Illustrator, Solidworks, and Photoshop
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of space planning
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂