They know that the built environment has a profound impact on all of us, and we are committed to the use of applied technologies and materials in the service of a better, smarter way.
They believe that the traditional value proposition of architecture must now transform – to acknowledge the demands of our rapidly evolving world and to gain new relevance by impacting positive change.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Designer
Company: Dilworth Eliot Studio In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: San Francisco, California
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 2-5 years of experience
- Works with team to develop design ideas and create drawings
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Illustrator, Solidworks, and Photoshop
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of multi-family layouts
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂