If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
Why are you interested in this opportunity?
What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Position: Junior/Intermediate Lighting Designer
Company: Abhay Wadhwa Lighting Designers (AWA) (you MUST check the company website before making a decision and reply to email@example.com with “YES“ or ”NO”, so we know you like the company you’re choosing) ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, and Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense and attention to detail
- Strong technical capabilities especially in lighting design
- Experience with large-scale residential and hospitality a plus
In order to include your CV and portfolio in this process and to be evaluated by the Selection Committee you must:
- Please register in the Job+J1 VISA Program to receive next steps, program fees and recommendations.