I moved to San Francisco in January and since then I have been dreaming about going back to New York after 6 years! I LOVE THAT CITY! Finally, on the 4th July weekend I could make that trip. NYC is inspiring, crazy, exciting, without stop… To anyone living in the US right now, please don’t go back home without visiting it! It is absolutely vibrating!
I was there for 3 days and a half, I could meet some really good friends and make tourism and party! Here are some recommendations for the ones who wants new experiences:
- My photo: Central Park, awesome! Rent some bikes and spend the morning in the park, stop by Le Parker Meridian Hotel and have this secret Burger Joint hidden behind a curtain. Best burger ever!
- MOMA PS1 throws these amazing parties during the summer weekends where you can listen to famous DJs and visit the exhibitios in the meanwhile.
- 230 5th avenue: THE rooftop, incredible views.
- MET museum: not just the exhibition, the views from its rooftop!
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn: People sometimes get lazy to go there because there is enough to see in Manhattan. Wroooong! It is too beautiful! Stop by Grimaldi’s Pizza.
- Magnolia Bakery: Want a cupcake? Forget about Fifth Avenue, go to the one on Bleecker Street and take some time walking around Greenwich Village.
- Chelsea, The Highline: Spectacular! Go to Chelsea Market, pick up some food and eat it while you walk along the High Line, you will love it!
I can continue for ever, but I want you all to do some things besides visiting the Empire State. Hope you enjoy this city as much as I do! JUST GO!