The firm works with many different scales and budgets in both traditional and modern design vocabularies, encouraging clients to be part of the process and embracing the unique set of circumstances offered by each project which are discovered through meticulous historical, contextual and technical research. This is achieved by exploring through sketching, model-making (both physical and digital) and testing ideas at full scale. These ideas are then developed in close collaboration with the very best artisans and craftsmen often leading to new techniques and occasionally resurrecting the lost ones. The result is a well built, highly detailed and highly customized design solution that withstands the test of time both physically and stylistically with the success measured by the satisfaction of our clients.
Check out our new job offer for a Junior Architect at this top firm!
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program so you can get access to your Personal Profile where you’ll be able to upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
About the position:
- Position: Junior Architect
- Company: Top Architecture Firm in New York (Full company details will be disclosed once officially a Job+J1 Visa Program Member)
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Location: New York
- Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Immigration Status: Candidate’s Visa will be sponsored by Architect-US JOB+J1 Visa Program
- Ability to assist on architectural design-related tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team atmosphere, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project
Skills and experience:
- Critical thinking and strong design, presentation and communication skills
- Strong design portfolio with clear design sensibilities
- Strong organization skills, with strong attention to detail
This is an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate! You do not want to miss this chance, as working at this firm will be a career changing move that can open many more doors in the future.
REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.