wHY Architecture is led by founder and creative director Kulapat Yantrasast and managing principal Misa Lund, encompasses architects, landscape designers, makers and strategic thinkers, who work as five independent yet interconnected workshops — 1) ideas, 2) buildings, 3) grounds 4) objects and 5) museums. wHY’s team members and network of experts share a commitment to collaboration and approaching projects from many different angles to deliver holistic, sustainable solutions across scales. The firm’s projects convey clarity of thought and attention to detail with an openness and flexibility for the making of a dynamic experience.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Junior Architect
Company: wHY Architecture REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York City, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Passionate about design and housing projects
- Interest in working all phases of a project
- Experience working with Revit, Rhino, and AutoCAD
- Strong detail sense and graphic skills
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂