Known among clients as the best-kept secret in the Bay Area design world, this top rated architecture firm provides high quality design, attentive personal service and tremendous talent, skill and experience to every project. Specializing in Commercial and Residential design, their expertise ranges from the broad stroke of master planning to the smallest architectural detail. They thrive in the design process and strive for excellence regardless of the project size, type or scope.
Whether a building is commercial or residential, they believe it should complement the neighborhood or region. They visit each potential building site and research each community to discover its unique qualities and characteristics. This knowledge is combined with the use of natural materials and unique colors to produce a highly desirable space. Dedication to service and to quality of design has set them above the competition. The result has produced successful, long-term relationships with our clients. They pride themselves on the fact that most of our business, since their firm was established in 1996, has come from repeat clients and referrals.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience with community activism projects a plus
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Hands-on experiencing with designing interiors professionally
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.