Handel Architects was founded in 1994 with a commitment to making cities better places to live. We believe that architecture and design matter, and that through our work, we can make a positive difference in the world. We strive to create buildings that are not just things in themselves, but serve as catalysts for positive urban and social change.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
⚠️ Please review their projects, team, location, and offer details, and if you like it all and you want to be considered for this position (or any other Architect-US opportunities), please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio TODAY and the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility in a timely manner so you don’t miss this opportunity!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: Handel Architects⚠️ REMEMBER! This position is open ONLY to Architect-US Members. If you want to be considered for this position, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
Location: New York City
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to work closely with the team from schematic design to completion
- Strong design sense, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Experience drafting technical drawings
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂