Founded in 1995, B+A Architecture has primarily been involved in providing architectural services for multifamily and mixed-use projects, adaptive reuse of historic buildings, condominium developments, villa style subdivisions, and memory care facilities throughout the country and abroad. B + A Architecture is looking for dynamic and motivated professionals to join our Kansas City team who will bring positive energy, experience and a unique perspective to our international team.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are:
Why Are You Interested in This Opportunity?
What’s an Accomplishment You’re Most Proud Of?
What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
If you’re smart, good at what you do, and like what you do, come as you are. Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
- Position: Junior Architect
- Company: B + A Architecture
- Location: Kansas City, Kansas
- Website: http://baarchitecture.com/
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Important: professional experience using Revit
- Strong conceptual and design skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including team management and communication
- Experience with construction documentation production including consultant coordination, product research, and detail development
- An understanding of zoning and building codes
In order to include your CV and portfolio in this process and to be evaluated by the Selection Committee you must:
- First register in our Job+J1 Visa Program
Manifest you agree with the Job+J1 Visa Fees Addendum