In this post, we’ll discuss what an H-1B Visa is and the process of obtaining one.
- For individuals who possess extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has demonstrated a record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally.
- Is valid up to 3 years.
There are so many requirements for the O1 Visa, Architect-US will just go over some basic steps to follow. All in all, you need to make sure to demonstrate that you really are extraordinary.
- Know important people and get them to support your Visa petition: This means letters of recommendation from influential people in your industry who are willing to attest to your excellence. For example, in architecture, these people include university professors, principal of architectural firms, renowned personalities. If you participate on a panel or you’re a judge of work of others in the same or allied field – that may also help.
- Get featured in any published material: professional or major trade publications, newspapers, and other major media. It’s also great if you have original contributions of major significance in your field.
- By all means, get recognized: If you can receive a nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards or grants, you can demonstrate that you are TOP of your industry.
- Proof of high salary or other remuneration for your services: show that you are valued. If you have achieved employment in an essential capacity for distinguished establishments and organizations, that would be a plus.
Hope that didn’t discourage you but you should know that getting an O1 Visa is an extremely difficult process for a select few.
Want an easier, more streamline option? Contact Architect-US to get your J1 visa process started!