BBB works with clients and communities to envision the future of neighborhoods, campuses, and cities, and to imagine and plan new developments. Their projects range from campus plans to neighborhood rezoning to streetscape redesign and involve both public and private clients.
Company: Beyer Blinder Belle Architects and Planners
Location: New York.
Duration: 12-18 months
Positions: Urban Designer (3-5 years experience)
- Demonstrated proficiency in working at the urban and multi-building scale, including work samples of analytical mapping, conceptual diagrams, design development drawings, and rendered perspectival views of design proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to work precisely and efficiently, even at the conceptual level
- High-quality visualization skills in 2D and 3D
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe CS, Rhino, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, and Grasshopper (or other comparable parametric design software). Proficiency in Revit is preferred but not required.
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Strong communication, collaboration, and team working skills
- Strong organizational and file management skills
- Prior experience in project management is a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Process: Please register for Architect-US Job + J1 Visa Program and email your CV and Portfolio in English, write us and tell us which position of the three and leave us your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be part of the process if the Architect-US Selection Committee approves your portfolio (only pdf is accepted; not website)