Their studio was established with the vision of creating memories by evoking a sense of place on a journey through surprise, discovery and desire . Each one of their projects is defined by its unique identity and it delivers a special experience through the seamless fusion of design and operation. The firm is a collection of dynamic, knowledgeable and creative designers and their commitment and involvement are consistently strong through every phase of the design and construction process.
Their goal is to meet the specific needs of each client with creative and appropriate design solutions and it is our belief that the integration of all the complementary design disciplines results into exceptional memories. They strongly emphasize the creative process and project management. Their work is powered by their commitment and dedication to their clients.
Their work has been published on domestic and international publications including Architectural Digest, Wallpaper, Time, Interior Design and Metropolis.
⚠️ This is an ONLY Architect-US Members opportunity. If you want to be considered for this position or any other opportunities offered to Architect-US Members, please register in our Job+J1 Visa Program and upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile so the Selection Committee can assess your eligibility.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- Strong sense of detail, design, and graphics
- Interested in understanding all phases of a project to become more well rounded
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
- Experience working with AutoCAD. Revit is a huge plus!
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere
- Strong capability to develop ideas
- Great communication skills
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.