Andre Kikoski Architects’s fastidious approach produces architecture that unifies people by engaging their memory, activating their senses and creating emotional connection points. The Wright at the Guggenheim is a unique place to converge in and around art, literally weaving artistry into the very fabric of design. One Hudson Yards features amenities and residences that provide comfort and conviviality, condensing the social landscape of an entire neighborhood inside a single new building. 75 Kenmare’s handcrafted cast concrete exterior elevates a common building material to create inspired architecture for the benefit of residents and the community alike. Whether designing a building, an interior, or anything in between, the firm’s mission is to provide places for people to come together and create community.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Company: Andre Kikoski Architects (you MUST check the company website before making a decision and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “YES” or “NO”, so we know you like the company you’re choosing) ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon.
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- Critical thinking and ability to work by themselves as well as within a team
- Revit a must
- Strong and versatile portfolio with not only academic work but real work.
- Additional proficiencies (in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suites, hand sketches, digital renderings) are welcomed
- Eagerness to learn while contributing to a vibrant atmosphere
- Experience with 3D Printing a plus
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂