We have an AWESOME opportunity for you!!
OMA is an international practice operating within the traditional boundaries of architecture and urbanism. The main five partners of the OMA New York office in Varick Street are no other than the renowned architects Rem Koolhaas, Ole Scheeren, Ellen van Loon, Reinier de Graaf, Floris Alkemade, and Victor van der Chijs.
You can just go to their website if you have never entered it before, the work speaks for itself! They’ve won countless awards and are always challenging the way that architecture should be. A truly great opportunity for you to learn from the best, and partake in exciting projects.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position 1: Architect – New York
- Minimum 4 years’ proven experience in an international architecture or design office
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design skills – illustrated in a comprehensive portfolio
- Experience in drawing plans, technical documentation, producing renders, creating presentations and building physical models
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working on BIM/ Revit projects
Position 2: Interior Designer – New York
- Experience in Concept through Design Development, Construction Documentation and Administration phases
- strong technical and communication abilities to function at the highest level of design sensibility
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent or technical knowledge
- Experience in other leading international offices or won several prizes and competitions
In order to include your CV and portfolio in this process and to be evaluated by the Selection Committee you must: