Have you ever been in the NY Metropolitan Museum? Either your answer is yes or no, these tips will help you in your future visits.
– Museum tickets are “pay as you wish“. Yes, you can even pay 1$. However, I would suggest you to be fair. If all of us paid just 1$, the Museum would close. So try to spend a little bit of money inside the Museum (ticket, cafeteria, store,…).
– There are very nice restaurants inside but I would recomend you the cafeteria. You can find there almost any type of food and it is not extremely expensive. Good meal for around 15$?
– PLAN your visit. The Museum is huge, so spend a little bit of time choosing the areas you are very interested in.
– Look at the temporary exhibitions. They are usually very good and it is something that you won’t be able to see in a future visit.
– Backpacks are not allowed and the line for the closet can sometimes be very big. The best idea is going with a little purse or handbag and have your coat by hand during your visit.
Maybe I’ll have more tips when visiting again this fantastic Museum.
Any doubt, please feel free to contact me! Enjoy!