Here I am one more time. I can’t believe that another month has passed! Time flies when there are so many things to do in this city!
While thinking about what I could write in this monthly blog, I remembered how helpful the recommendations I read on the intern before coming to New York were. So here are some recommendations for the New York Museums!!
As you know, New York is an expensive city so here is some advice to save some money while visiting the best museums in the Big Apple. So many of them offer FREE admissions or what is called the Pay what you wish option.
You should always check before going to any NYC museum for these offers as they may change in the future, but here are some dates that you can look up while visiting New York.
- Guggenheim Museum: Saturday from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm.
- MoMA: Free on the first Friday of every month from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm only for residents in NY.
- MET: always pay what you wish for NY residents.
- The Whitney Museum of American art: Fridays from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
- Morgan Library and Museum: Fridays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- New Museum: Thursdays from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
I was lucky enough to get tickets for the UNIQLO MOMA Nights this month! You need to book them one week in advance as they sold out fast.
It was my first time visiting the MoMA even though I will try to get tickets every month! so I didn’t have enough time to get inside all of the exhibitions on every floor as there are so many things to see inside.
Unfortunately, I can’t cover all of the museums in this post as there are many of them. I will try to bring you more advice and recommendations in my next posts.