Architect US
Web | | +1.347.708.1790 | +34.675.383.100
Photo by Bill Oxford

Medical care and coverage during your j1 Visa Program

Having medical care and insurance is very important when it comes to living in the United States. As some of you may or may not know, any sort of procedure or medical appointment during your stay can come out to be costly. So, it is important that you have the necessary insurance that will cover you during your work period abroad.  In the case that you were wondering, Architect-US provides accident and sickness insurance for the entire length of the program with the Global Benefits Group. While some host companies may provide you with an insurance of their own, you can rest assured that we will provide you with one as well. Helping you avoid having to pay extra for basic coverages that may end up being very expensive. Our program has been specifically designed to help you as much as possible during your stay and to meet the criteria that will give you a safe and rewarding experience. As such, you will be provided with 24/7 medical support available in different languages in the case of any medical emergency.

The US requires that all J1 Visa holders have medical insurance. That also applies to your accompanying spouses and/or children. Also, as a requirement by the US Department of State, the minimum j1 Visa health insurance plan must meet medical benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness and a deductible not to exceed $500 per accident or illness. In the case that you have any  other questions about your Health Insurance you can always reach out to one of our team members or take a look at the GBG website for more in depth detail. You can also take a look at their brochure that explains the key benefits or their health coverage plan.


Career Training at USA

Follow Us!

Don't lose anything about-us