Jensen Architects practices with the confluence of art, architecture, and building technology, and collaborates with clients to create buildings and environments in dialogue with culture and place. This has developed into a process and approach that values inquisitiveness, craft and partnership while reaffirming their commitment to architecture’s role in shaping a vital, dynamic society.
Architectural Record highlights award-winning offices of every scale and Jensen Architects was one of six firms interviewed for “The Future of Practice: Small Firms” article emphasizing local work, relationships with community organizations, and deeply involved leadership as sustaining forces. Make sure to check them out, they have done some incredible work and are looking for a strong candidate eager to share that passion for design.
Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
- Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
- Company: https://jensen-architects.com/
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Length of the Program: 12 or 18 months
- Requirements: Strong design portfolio, strong capabilities in 3d modeling software and rendering, proficiency in Revit, and detail oriented
In order to include your CV and portfolio in this process and to be evaluated by the Selection Committee you must: