We would like to thank all that attended our FaceBook Live Event on October 5th, and we hope it helped you better understand Architect-US and our International Experience Programs.
You can watch below the full video featuring our wonderful Marketing Team. From left to right: Isa from Spain, Andra from Rumania, our CEO Patricia Garcia from Spain and Emi from Bulgaria.
If you still have any questions, you can reach us at email@example.com, we are happy to respond to all your questions and to get your feedback on the Live Event.
For those who didn’t have the chance to participate, we spent an hour replying to questions from people from all over the world: China, Mexico, Taiwan, Spain, Rusia… and we resolved all kind of questions like the ones below and much more:
- Are the positions offered paid?
- How long does it take to go to the U.S. from the moment I sign up?
- What kind of drawing quality does Architect-US require for a portfolio?
- Are AutoCAD skills appreciated for finding a job?
- Can urban designers and planners find jobs via Architect-US?
- What is the best amount of projects to include in a portfolio?
We look forward to hearing your comments, and we will repeat the session very soon. Stay Tuned!!!