Please check out their work, team, location and everything else below and let us know if we should recommend to you!
Position: Junior/Intermediate Architect
Company: SPAN ARCHITECTURE LLC In order to include you in this opportunity, please register in the Job+J1 Visa Program ASAP as they’re looking to fill the position very soon. **If you are already registered in the Program, please upload your CV and Portfolio to your Personal Profile here**
Location: New York, New York
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Length of the Program: 12-18 months
- 3-5 years experience
- Passionate about design and housing projects
- Interest in working all phases of a project
- Experience working with AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Strong detail sense and graphic skills
- Experience with vectorworks a big plus
If you fell in love with this opportunity and would like to have a chance to work with them, DO NOT wait and join us at Architect-US with our Job+J1 program.
If you are selected for an interview, make sure to be ready for these questions. As they will ask them to learn more about who you are.
- Why are you interested in this opportunity?
- What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What is your highest aspiration in the field? Describe your ideal position.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful portfolio! 🙂